Bill of Rights For Boarded Pets
EXCLUSIVE TO KERINGA KENNELS AND CATTERIES
Keringa Kennels accepts the responsibility involved in caring for your beloved pets. As part of that responsibility, we commit ourselves to operate in accordance with the highest internationally accepted standards, which we’ve collated into our own
Bill of Rights for Boarded Pets.
Our Pledge to Your Pets:
1. We will care for all pets boarded here with kindness and place their welfare above all business considerations.
2. We will provide security and safety for all our boarded pets by means of well-planned kennel design, good pet handling procedures, appropriate separation or companion sharing of pets, and by keeping all pet boarding areas free of potential hazards.
3. We will maintain a sanitary environment for all boarded pets.
4. We will provide vigilant supervision over all boarded pets by competent, conscientious and trained personnel and will respond appropriately to any sign of distress or emergency.
5. We will provide clean water containers and fresh water daily to all boarded pets.
6. We will provide an adequate and healthy diet to each boarded pet.
7. We will seek immediate veterinary assistance when necessary, the choice of veterinarian governed by kennel policy.
8. We will require proof of valid veterinary vaccinations for all boarders as a condition of entry to our kennels.
9. We will administer veterinary prescribed medication in accordance with instructions.
10. We will take appropriate measures to control parasites within the kennel environment.
11. We will provide protection from the elements and from excessive exposure to the sun.
12. We will provide adequate ventilation to minimise possible exposure to harmful bacteria or viruses.
13. We will provide protected sleeping areas which are large enough to accommodate normal postural movements.
14. We will provide exercise opportunities in areas which are clean, safe and secure.
15. We will do our best to give your pet a happy and healthy boarding experience.
With Keringa, you are guaranteed exceptional pet care and you get it. You expect first-class food, and your pets get it. You expect the best of everything that money can buy for them because they deserve it. We’ve been going the extra mile and providing all of the above for over 50 years, so we must be doing something right. Right?